Assistant Basketball/Assistant Football
Drew Central Middle School Social Studies Teacher and other duties as assigned.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Report to work on time each day.
2. Demonstrate solid knowledge of content and pedagogy.
3. Establish and implement expectations for learning, directions and procedures.
4. Engage students in work of a high level of rigor.
5. Promote successful learning of all students.
6. Create and maintain an environment of respect and rapport.
7. Maintain both instructional and non-instructional records.
8. Display high level of ethics and professionalism.
9. Perform other duties and responsibilities with fidelity.
Send completed application, copies of transcript(s), teacher license, and resume’ to:
Karen Reed, Administrative Assistant
250 University Drive
Monticello, AR 71655
District Salary Schedule (available on website)
Michael Goad, Athletic Director
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drew Central Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination, and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
Posted 4/30/2021 (until filled)