Please review all information listed below:
- AOA Softball Requirements Please view these requirements!
- Softball Officials Clinic - Required every year for division 2 and 3 officials and every other year for division 1 officials. Can register online by logging on to our website.
- Spring Business Meeting Dates
- Softball Exam Letter
- Exam Instructions - PRINT THIS BEFORE GOING TO EXAM SITE!
- Softball Exam - AVAILABLE JANUARY 10. A passing score for the exam is 90% - D1, 80% - D2, 70% - D3. DEADLINE IS MARCH 16.
- Pre-game Checklist
- Softball Uniform Letter
- NFHS News Release 2019: Equipment Rules Addressing Risk Minimization
- 2019 NFHS Softball Rules Changes
- 2019 NFHS Comments on the Rules
- 2019 NFHS Points of Emphasis
- NFHS Softball Resources
- NFHS Umpiring Softball Course
- Extra-Inning Tie Breaking & Run Rule Procedures
- Ejection Rule
- Ejection Report - Can be accessed by logging onto our website.
- Softball Game Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website. DEADLINE MAY 1 You will receive an e-mail confirmation (to the e-mail address that is used for your username) after this is submitted online.
- Softball Rules Meeting - Can be accessed by logging into our website. REQUIRED FOR ALL D2 AND D3 OFFICIALS. REQUIRED FOR D1 OFFICIALS ON NON-CLINIC YEARS. Must be completed prior to state finals.
- Compliance Card
Username: Your e-mail address. If we do not have an e-mail address for you, your username is [your AOA card # without the F]@aoaofficials.aoa
Password: The first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have any questions, please let me know.