- AOA Requirements Please view these requirements.
- Soccer Officials Clinic - Required every year for division 2 and 3 officials and every other year for division 1 officials. Can register online by logging on to our website.
- Spring Business Meeting Dates
- Exam Instructions - PRINT THIS BEFORE GOING TO EXAM SITE!
- Soccer Exam - AVAILABLE JANUARY 10. A passing score for the exam is 90% - D1, 80% - D2, 70% - D3. DEADLINE IS MARCH 16
- Officials Letter
- Items of Information - 5 pages
- NFHS "Officiating Soccer" Course
- 2018-19 Soccer Rules Changes
- 2018-19 Soccer Comments on the Rules
- 2018-19 Soccer Rules Interpretations
- 2018-19 Soccer Points of Emphasis
- NFHS Soccer Resources
- Uniform Requirements
- Ejection Rule
- Ejection Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website.
- Soccer Game Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website. DEADLINE MAY 1 You will receive an e-mail confirmation (to the e-mail address that is used for your username) after this is submitted online.
- Soccer Online Rules Meeting - Can be accessed by logging into our website. REQUIRED FOR ALL D2 AND D3 OFFICIALS. REQUIRED FOR D1 OFFICIALS ON NON-CLINIC YEARS. Must be completed prior to state finals.
- Compliance Card
Username: Your e-mail address. If we do not have an e-mail address for you, your username is [your AOA card # without the F]@aoaofficials.aoa
Password: The first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have any questions, please let me know.