Please review all information listed below:
- AOA Wrestling Requirements Please view these requirements.
- Spring Business Meeting Dates
- Exam Instructions - PRINT THIS BEFORE GOING TO EXAM SITE!
- Wrestling Exam - AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 1. A passing score for the exam is 90% - D1, 80% - D2, 70% - D3. DEADLINE JANUARY 16!
- Wrestling Clinic - Required every year for division 2 and 3 officials and every other year for division 1 officials.
- High Schools Declared for Wrestling
- Junior High and Middle Schools Declared for Wrestling
- Wrestling Match Report - Can be accessed by logging Into our website. DUE BY MARCH 15! You will receive an e-mail confirmation (to the e-mail address that is used for your username) after this is submitted online.
- Wrestling Mat Rule Reminder
- Pre-Match Requirements for Referees Clarified in High School Wrestling
- New Potentially Dangerous Hold Identified in High School Wrestling
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Rules Changes
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Rules Interpretations
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Comments on the Rules
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Points of Emphasis
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Penalty Chart
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Referee Signals
- NFHS Wrestling Resources
- NFHS Wrestling Officiating Course
- NFHS Wrestling Uniform Rules
- AOA Uniform Requirements
- Ejection Rule
- Ejection Report - Can be accessed by logging onto our website.
- Wrestling Online Rules Meeting - Can be accessed by logging onto our website. REQUIRED FOR ALL D2 AND D3 OFFICIALS. REQUIRED FOR D1 OFFICIALS ON NON-CLINIC YEARS Must be completed prior to state finals.
- Compliance Card
Username: Your e-mail address. If we do not have an e-mail address for you, your username is [your AOA card # without the F]@aoaofficials.aoa
Password: The first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have any questions, please let me know.