Please review all information listed below:
- AOA Requirements Please view these requirements.
- Spring Business Meeting Dates
- Introduction Letter
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Basketball Officials Clinic - Required every year for division 2 and 3 officials and every other year for division 1 officials. Can register online by logging on to our website.
- Exam Instructions - PRINT THIS BEFORE GOING TO EXAM SITE!
- Basketball Exam - AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 1. A passing score for the exam is 90% - D1, 80% - D2, 70% - D3. DEADLINE JANUARY 16!
- Items of Information
- NFHS Basketball Resources
- NFHS Basketball Rules Changes-2018-2019
- NFHS Comments on the Rules-2018-2019
- NFHS Basketball Points of Emphasis-2018-2019
- NFHS Basketball Uniform Rules-2018-2019
- Basketball Officials Education Videos
- Sportsmanship/Timing Rule
- Ejection Rule
- Ejection Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website.
- Uniform Requirements
- AOA Basketball Observers
- Basketball Game Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website. DUE BY MARCH 15 You will receive an e-mail confirmation (to the e-mail address that is used for your username) after this is submitted online.
- Basketball Online Rules Meeting - Can be accessed by logging into our website. REQUIRED FOR ALL D2 AND D3 OFFICIALS. REQUIRED FOR D1 OFFICIALS ON NON-CLINIC YEARS. Must be completed prior to state finals.
- Compliance Card
Username: Your e-mail address. If we do not have an e-mail address for you, your username is [your AOA card # without the F]@aoaofficials.aoa
Password: The first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have any questions, please let me know.