Welcome to your online FOOTBALL COACHES PACKET
· Schedule: must be posted to MaxPreps by April 1st.
· Roster: must be posted to MaxPreps by August 30th.
· Team Photo: must be posted to MaxPreps by November 1st.
SCORES: In place of weekly game reports all scores must be entered on MaxPreps within 24 hours of the completion of each contest.
*****All deadlines must be met to avoid penalty*****
Please print and review all of the forms listed below in preparation for the 2018 football season.
NEW FOR THE 2018 SEASON
NEW FOR THE 2017 SEASON
- 5 Quarter Limitations: Football participants are prohibited from participating in more than 5 quarters per calendar day.
- Summer Competition Days
- Ejection Penalty and Review
- Playoff Officials Nomination Form
- Officials Evaluation Form: may be completed online by a coach or administrator by logging into your dashboard. This form is located at the bottom under ‘Your Forms.’
- Football Online Rules Meeting - must be taken online by logging into our website. Deadline August 30. Failure to do so will be a $50 fine. BE SURE TO PRINT OFF THE CONFIRMATION SHEET TO VERIFY YOU COMPLETED THIS!! You MUST choose the school(s) for whom you are attending. *Will work in any web browser EXCEPT Google Chrome!
- Website Requirements for Schools
- Website Information and User Instructions
- Benefit Game Sanction Form -- Junior High
- Benefit Game Sanction Form -- Senior High
- Guidelines Effective For Football Practice
- Football Pre-season Regulations
- Checklist for Coaches and Administrators
- Suggestion for Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Kicking Ball
- Modified Timing Rules: Starting and Stopping the Clock
- Football Tied Conference and Non-Conference Game Procedure
- Game-Ending Procedures for Conference and Non-Conference Football Games
- Lightning Guidelines
- Football Field Diagram
- Notice to your Officials
- Minimum Suggested Pay Scale
- HUDL: In an effort to better train our football officials, we are asking those schools who have a Hudl account to exchange your game video with us. This video will be used for training purposes only. Please exchange your videos with: AOA Football Central.
- Football Points of Emphasis for Statewide Football Clinic
- SPORTS MEDICINE
- Heat Illness Prevention Tips
- Hot Weather Hints
- Concussion in Sports--What You Need to Know
- Suggested Guidelines for Management of Head Trauma in Sports
- Helmet Warning
- Football Helmet Re-conditioning
- NOCSAE Release on VA Tech Ratings
- NOCSAE NEWS Release on Helmet Safety
- NOCSAE Standards and Add-on Helmet Products
- Xenith Football Helmet Recall
- NFHS Football Resources
- 2018 NFHS Football Rules Changes
- 2018 NFHS Football Points of Emphasis
- 2018 NFHS Football Jersey and Pants Rules
- 2018-19 NFHS Official Football Signals
- 2018 NFHS General Instructions for Football Line-to-Gain Crews
- 2018 NFHS General Instructions for Football Clock Operators
If you have any questions, please contact Kristy Clark.