Please review all information listed below:
- AOA Volleyball Requirements Please view these requirements.
- Spring Business Meeting Dates
- Introduction Letter
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Volleyball Officials Clinic - Required every year for division 2 and 3 officials and every other year for division 1 officials. Can register online by logging on to our website. Only the Hot Springs clinic will count toward meeting the clinic requirement!
- Exam Instructions - PRINT THIS BEFORE GOING TO EXAM SITE!
- Volleyball Exam - AVAILABLE AUGUST 1. A passing score for the exam is 90% - D1, 80% D2, 70% - D3. DEADLINE OCTOBER 16!!
- Volleyball Game Report - can be accessed by logging into our website. DUE BY NOVEMBER 15! You will receive an e-mail confirmation (to the e-mail address that is used for your username) after this is submitted online.
- NFHS Volleyball Resources
- 2018 NFHS Volleyball Rules Changes
- 2018 NFHS Volleyball Comments on the Rules
- 2018 NFHS Volleyball Points of Emphasis
- 2018 NFHS Volleyball Officials Signal Chart
- NFHS Central Hub: Numerous officiating volleyball video clips!
- NFHSLearn: "Officiating Volleyball: Ball-handling" online course available.
- Uniform Requirements
- Ejection Rule
- Ejection Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website.
- Compliance Card
- Volleyball Online Rules Meeting - can be accessed by logging into our website. REQUIRED FOR ALL D2 AND D3 OFFICIALS. REQUIRED FOR D1 OFFICIALS ON NON-CLINIC YEARS Must be completed prior to state finals.
Username: Your e-mail address. If we do not have an e-mail address for you, your username is [your AOA card # without the F]@aoaofficials.aoa
Password: The first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have any questions, please let me know.