Please review all information listed below:
- AOA Football Requirements Please view these requirements.
- Spring Business Meeting Dates
- Introduction Letter
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Football Officials Clinic - Required every year for division 2 and 3 officials and every other year for division 1 officials. Can register online by logging on to our website.
- Exam Instructions - PRINT THIS BEFORE GOING TO EXAM SITE!
- Football Exam - AVAILABLE AUGUST 1. A passing score for the exam is 90% - D1, 80% - D2, 70% - D3. DEADLINE OCTOBER 16!!
- Football Game Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website. DUE BY DECEMBER 15! You will receive an e-mail confirmation (to the e-mail address that is used for your username) after this is submitted online.
- Game-Ending Procedures for Conference and Non-Conference Football Games
- Modified Timing Rules: Starting and Stopping the Clock
- Football Tied Conference and Non-Conference Game Procedure
- NFHS Football Resources
- 2018-19 NFHS Official Football Signals
- 2018 NFHS Football Rules Changes
- 2018 NFHS Football Points of Emphasis
- 2018-19 NFHS Football Points of Emphasis: Officials Manual
- 2018 NFHS General Instructions for Football Clock Operators
- 2018 NFHS General Instructions for Football Line-To-Gain Crews
- 2018 NFHS Football Jersey and Pant Rules
- NFHS "Officiating Football" Course Available
- Items of Information/Notice to Coaches
- Uniform Requirements
- 2018 Observers
- Ejection Rule
- Ejection Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website.
- Compliance Card
- Football Online Rules Meeting - can be accessed by logging into our website. REQUIRED FOR ALL D2 AND D3 OFFICIALS. REQUIRED FOR D1 OFFICIALS ON NON-CLINIC YEARS. Must be completed prior to state finals.
Username: Your e-mail address. If we do not have an e-mail address for you, your username is [your AOA card # without the F]@aoaofficials.aoa
Password: The first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have any questions, please let me know.