Please review all information listed below:
- AOA Track Requirements
- Introduction Letter
- Track Officials Clinic Information: Next track clinic will be in January 2020.
- Spring Business Meeting Dates
- Exam Instructions - PRINT THIS BEFORE GOING TO EXAM SITE!
- Track Exam - AVAILABLE JANUARY 10. A passing score for the exam is 90% - D1, 80% - D2, 70% - D3. DEADLINE APRIL 1!! These dates are the only opportunity you will have to complete this test.
- Track Officials Meet Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website. DUE BY MAY 1!! You will receive an e-mail confirmation (to the e-mail address that is used for your username) after this is submitted online.
- 2019 NFHS Track & Field & Cross Country Rules Changes
- 2019 NFHS Track & Field & Cross Country Comments on the Rules
- 2019 NFHS Track & Field & Cross Country Points of Emphasis
- 2019 NFHS Track & Field Pre-Meet Notes
- 2019 NFHS Track & Field Uniform Rules
- Track & Field/Cross Country NFHS Resources
- Track Handbook
- Ejection Rule
- Ejection Report - Can be accessed by logging into our website.
- Track Online Rules Meeting - can be accessed by logging into our website. REQUIRED FOR ALL OFFICIALS. Must be completed prior to state finals.
- Compliance Card
Username: Your e-mail address. If we do not have an e-mail address for you, your username is [your AOA card # without the F]@aoaofficials.aoa
Password: The first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have any questions, please let me know.