Welcome to your online WRESTLING COACHES PACKET
Attention all Athletic Directors and Wrestling Coaches:
All senior high varsity rosters and team photos must be entered on the MaxPreps website.
MaxPreps Technical Support
Roster: must be posted to MaxPreps by November 15th.
Team Picture: must be posted to MaxPreps by February 4th.
*****All deadlines must be met to avoid penalty*****
The OPC used by the NWCA is now running on TrackWrestling. All wrestling coaches need to login under the 2018-2019 High School Boys season. It is very important that your rosters are uploaded to this website as soon as possible.
- Season Information
- Website Requirements for Schools
- 2018-19 Wrestling Handbook
- High Schools Declared for Wrestling
- Junior High and Middle Schools Declared for Wrestling
- 2018-19 Assessors
- Assessors Instructions
- Assessment Form
- Physicans Clearance Form
- NFHS Wrestling Skin Lesion Form
- Student Data Info
- Concussion Guidlines
- Sports Medicine Fact Sheet
- NWCA's Preventing Skin Infections
- National Wrestling Coaches Association
- FREE Coaches Clinic
- Wrestling Mat Rule Reminder
- NFHS Wrestling Resources
- Pre-Match Requirements for Referees Clarified in High School Wrestling
- New Potentially Dangerous Hold Identified in High School Wrestling
- 2018-2019 NFHS Wrestling Rules Changes
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Rules Interpretations
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Comments on the Rules
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Points of Emphasis
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Penalty Chart
- 2018-19 NFHS Wrestling Referee Signals
- Alternate Two-Piece Uniform Approved for High School Wrestling
- Wrestling Record Log - This form is recommended for your 2018-2019 wrestling season.
- Wrestling Online Rules Meeting - must be taken online by logging into our website. Deadline November 15. Failure to do so will be a $50 fine.