AAA Seeks Assistant Executive Director
The Arkansas Activities Association office is now taking applications from qualified personnel to fill the position of Assistant Executive Director. The new staff member must bring to the job a strong background for marketing, media relations and journalism.
- Marketing: The skills to enhance the corporate sponsorship program and to bring new clients into the organization.
- Media Relations: Dealing with members of the press (newspaper, television, radio and internet) on a daily basis. This includes sending out timely news releases and media credentials for all post-season athletic events.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Journalism: The knowledge to create souvenir state programs, newsletters, the monthly Bulletin, the Record Book, the Review of Sports Books, the Media Credentials Package, Pre-season Schedule books for Football-Volleyball and Basketball and the AAA Directory
- The other duties that will round out the list of responsibilities are advertising, scholarship programs and the Hall of Fame program and other responsibilities as assigned which may include a sport.
Individuals who have the necessary background and wish to apply may download an application from the AAA website (ahsaa.org). Please mail a completed application along with a current resume to Arkansas Activities Association, 3920 Richards Rd., North Little Rock, AR 72117. Applications will be accepted until October 1, 2016, after which time, the selection process will be accomplished in a timely manner. It is intended that the new staff member will be at work by January 2, 2017.
We have partnered with the National Athletic Trainers Association to bring back the Gatorade Secondary School AT Award! This award recognizes a certified athletic trainer in each NATA district, and awards them with a generous Gatorade prize package!
We would greatly appreciate it if you could share the attached promotion on your website, social media channels, newsletter, and/or by database email blast in order to help spread the word regarding this opportunity. We have provided two versions that you may choose from based on how you wish to post. Please also notify us once this has been shared, along with an estimated influencer reach, as we like to track this information internally.
For your reference, we have also attached the NATA district map. You are located in district 6, and the application deadline for your district is 03/30/17.
Secondly, our team is looking into the current state of football. We were wondering if you were aware of any current trends, or have noticed anything in particular as it relates to highlights or challenges this sport may currently be experiencing?
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions!
PARAGON MARKETING GROUP, LLC
5420 Old Orchard Rd., Bldg A, 1st Floor | Skokie, IL 60077
(o) 847.929.5518 | (c) 352.464.5529 | (f) 847.676.6551
WATCH AAA CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS LIVE ON NFHS NETWORK
The mission, the dream and the commitment turned into reality on Tuesday, June 23, 2015, when Centennial Bank awarded 10 scholarships to gifted high school student athletes at it first awards luncheon in Conway.
Conferences set for 2016-2018 Cycle