Welcome to the AOA!
Renewal applications were mailed on June 4. If you misplace your renewal application or if you are a new member, click here for a 2012-13 AOA Application. At this time, you can also register for the AOA Clinic and/or the AOA Track Clinic. Renewing members are able to renew online!
***NEW***Please log in to our website to review your records online!***NEW***
Username: Your e-mail address. If we do not have an e-mail address for you, your username is [your AOA card # without the F]@aoaofficials.aoa
Password: The first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
The number of officials placed on probation has increased. In order to maintain or move up in division, you must follow the requirement guidelines. If you were on probation last year and did not complete all requirements, you were dropped in division. If you were placed on probation this year, you must complete all requirements to avoid being dropped in division next year.
Click here for AOA Requirements in all sports.
- 2012-2013 Soccer Rules Changes
- 2012-2013 Track Clinic Registration Form
- 2013 AOA Spring Business Meetings
- 2013 Hall Of Fame Ticket Order Form
- 2013 Southeast Arkansas Referee Clinic
- AAHSO Press Release
- AOA Committee
- AOA Compliance Card
- AOA Concussion Fact Sheet
- AOA District Map
- AOA Ejection Rule
- AOA Minimum Suggested Pay Scale
- AOA Testing Instructions
- AOA Uniform Requirements
- Basketball Pre-Game Checklist
- Black Pants Adoption
- Centreal Arkansas Referee Camp 2013
- Coaches and Officials Wrestling Clinic
- Football Hand Signals
- Interpretation for Wrestling Ear Guards
- Lightning Guidelines
- Soccer Officials Letter
- Soccer: Items of Information