Welcome to the AOA!
Renewal applications were mailed on May 31. If you misplace your renewal application or if you are a new member, click here for a 2013-14 AOA Application. Beginning with the 2013-2014 school year ALL officials are required to undergo a background check. The form for the background check is attached to the AOA application and must be completed in order for you to become a member of the AOA.
At this time, you can also register for the AOA Clinic and/or the AOA Track Clinic. Renewing members are able to renew online!
***NEW***Please log in to our website to review your records online!***NEW***
Username: Your e-mail address. If we do not have an e-mail address for you, your username is [your AOA card # without the F]@aoaofficials.aoa
Password: The first initial of your first name, the first four letters of your last name, and the last four digits of your social security number.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
The number of officials placed on probation has increased. In order to maintain or move up in division, you must follow the requirement guidelines. If you were on probation last year and did not complete all requirements, you were dropped in division. If you were placed on probation this year, you must complete all requirements to avoid being dropped in division next year.
Click here for AOA Requirements in all sports.
- 2013-2014 AOA Clinic Registration
- 2014 AOA Spring Business Meetings
- 2014 Hall Of Fame Ticket Order Form
- 2014 Southeast Arkansas Referee Clinic
- AOA Background Check
- AOA Committee
- AOA Compliance Card
- AOA Concussion Fact Sheet
- AOA District Map
- AOA Ejection Rule
- AOA Minimum Suggested Pay Scale
- AOA Testing Instructions
- AOA Track Clinic Registration 2014
- AOA Uniform Requirements
- Basketball Pre-Game Checklist
- Central Arkansas Referee Camp Dates
- Football Game-Ending Procedures
- Football Hand Signals
- FREE Wrestling Clinic for Officials and Coaches
- Interpretation for Wrestling Ear Guards
- Lightning Guidelines
- Soccer: Items of Information