The sport of bowling shall take place as a winter sport. Any bowling center that is interested in sponsoring a high school recognized by the Arkansas Activities Association is welcome to participate. ALL AAA guidelines regarding grade point, physicals, and other participation rules will be followed.
All Arkansas Activities Association rules will be followed. Rules for competition shall be those of the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) American Bowling Alliance. Arkansas Activities Association rules prevail in case of a conflict with standard USBC rules.
Declaration Deadline -- June 1, 2018
Deadline to amend declaration without penalty -- September 30, 2018
Deadline to amend declaration upon payment of $25 late fee -- October 21, 2018
Bowling Season Begins -- November 26, 2018
Conference Tournaments -- February 4-8, 2019
State Tournaments -- February 11-15, 2019
- 2017-18 All-State Bowling
- 2018-2019 Conference and State Bowling Tournament Sites
- MaxPreps Frequently Asked Questions
- Official Arkansas All-State Ring
- REGISTERED VOLUNTEERS: Sport Medicine Requirements and Training
- Schools Declared for Bowling 2018-2019
- Sports Record Book 2018-2019
- Website Requirements for Schools